SQS003: Julie Rodriguez: Denver Nomz
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
In this week’s episode, I speak with Julie from @DenverNomz a foodie Instagram feed that I follow. I’m going to be honest and say that it amazes me that Denver even has a foodie scene to talk about. In fact, I’m so fascinated by this, that I plan to talk to other people in the foodie space and continue to explore good eating in D-town.
- I geek out about High Lonesome Ranch. A food experience that I WILL have sometime in the next 12 months.
- Julie finds her “online” voice
- I wonder how Julie grew her Instagram feed so quickly.
- Going from the East/South/Cali-to Denver. We talk about foodie expectations.
- Julie almost loses her street cred with me because she doesn’t like green chili. I gasped.
- She’s able to explore Denver’s food scene because it’s a lot more affordable.
- The Dining Out Passport connects with opportunity.
- We talk unexpected places.
- Wrapping my mind around Birdcall.
- We talk the evolution of this project.
- Julie gives some advice regarding sustaining blogging focus.
Julie’s Camera: Nikon D3400
Click on the photo for product information.
Want to Move to Colorado?
Get your FREE Moving Guide today!
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!