Have You Joined Denver Boss Babes Yet? I Speak with Roxy Barnes About Her Cool New Community!
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Is a bubbly, energetic, business-minded force of nature. With slayed hair, nails, and eyebrows-she stands out. It is no surprise that she has started a wonderful Denver-based business community called The Denver Boss Babes Collective. I’m very thankful for this community and didn’t realize how much I needed a local community like it…until I was a part of it.
- Launched in February
- Roxy’s business: Slay Lash and Brow
- The importance of business positioning.
- Roxy keeps adding to her wheelhouse of expertise
- Nail technician
- Lash Extensions
- Online community builder
- Denver is expensive!
- Why Roxy decided to work for herself.
- The challenge of finding new clients.
- Why Roxy decided to stay in D-town.
- I ask about the positives and negatives of running a business in Denver.
- We talk marketing a business on a budget.
- The importance of making a business looking larger than it seems.
- Establishing brand trust.
- Her expectations of Denver….
- We get candid about being a person of color in Colorado and beyond…and how that make us feel in certain situations.
- Becoming the face of her brand.
- The science of client attraction.
- We get meta about pricing and self-worth.
Would Like to Get Your Lashes Done?
New clients, use the following code ColoLuvHub to get 15% off your first service. Here is the link to schedule your appointment. Please remember to read the booking page carefully.
To Join Denver Boss Babes Collective
You know you want to. And, it’s awesome. Click the following link.
Moving to Denver?
Get your free Moving Guide to Denver today!
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!