SQS013: Phylecia Jones
One of my favorite things to do with Square State is to discover people’s backstories. Basically, how did they end up in Colorado, how has it been, and has their experience been what they expected?
Listen to the Show
Phylecia Jones shares her story of :
- Deciding to move to Colorado
- The experience so far
- How she and her husband made the decision to move to Colorado
- I wonder if she found the state expensive?
- The experience of running a business in Colorado
- The experience of being a person of color in Colorado
- Is it easy to meet people here as an adult?
- Her biggest piece of advice
Facebook: Keeping Up With Mrs. Jones
Instagram: Keeping Up With Mrs. Jones
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!